If you have a summons to the military registration and enlistment office, do not be upset, just started recruiting company. Military service is not a sentence, much less a man must be a defender of his country. If you really do not want to go to the military enlistment office on the agenda, it is better to come up with a plan in advance how to avoid the consequences of failure to appear. If you know that the agenda should come to you, then remember the non-appearance of the agenda to the draft board, when you signed for it, faces criminal liability.
How to protect yourself from military service
It happens that when the agenda comes, it is a complete surprise for a young man. To avoid this, you need to know in advance when the draft board may be interested in you. The agenda of the Commissariat should be expected in the following cases:
- If you are 18 years old. In this case, the delivery of the agenda to the military enlistment office is a normal practice;
- If you did not inform in advance at the military registration and enlistment office that you entered a higher educational institution after school, you should immediately be summoned to the military registration and enlistment office to clarify the data;
- Agenda may call for fees. Such an agenda can even come to a person who has served;
- Often at age 18, I call a subpoena for a medical examination at a military registration and enlistment office.
Even if you did not receive a summons to the draft board, you should not relax. There were cases when the personal file of the recruit was lost, but it is worth trying to get rights, as the military registration and enlistment office will immediately remind of itself, as it is impossible to get rights without a military ticket.
To receive a subpoena or not, and whether to go to the draft board without an agenda
Since the agenda is an official document, the responsibility for refusing to receive it is quite severe. If you have not received a subpoena for military registration, you can get rid of a fine, and if you give a subpoena for fees for which the draftee did not turn up - the case could end in a criminal article.
Since the summons must be handed over personally, the summons form must contain the signature of the recruit, who undertakes to appear at the military registration and enlistment office at the appointed time. Good reasons for non-attendance on the agenda are painted on the back. If there are no insurmountable obstacles, the future soldier must come to the military enlistment office. A conscript is required to sign, as the signature will certify the receipt of the agenda.
There is nothing terrible if the recruit has lost the agenda to the military enlistment office (for which he has already signed). In this case, you can come without her.
Possible types of agendas to the draft board
Although all the agendas are based on one sample, and all agendas require a turnout, responsibility for the submitted document depends on the type of agenda:
- One of the most common reasons for appearing on the agenda may be a challenge in order to put a conscript on the account. For those who have served, such a call means that they want to register him as a reserve warrior. Soldiers who served may be called up for training, therefore the law requires the mandatory registration of all soldiers of the reserve;
- If you have a subpoena for a medical examination, it means that you most likely recently turned 18 years old. This event is needed to clarify the degree of fitness for military service;
- The most serious agenda, the responsibility for which the maximum - is the agenda at the collection point to be sent to the unit. If you were given such a summons, but you did not appear, the law interprets this as a criminal offense for which you can immediately go to prison;
- If the subpoena says that you must attend the fees, non-attendance on this agenda may also result in a prison sentence;
- The most unpredictable agenda in the military enlistment office to clarify the data. There are cases when conscripts who signed up on such an agenda immediately went to serve in the army.
Is it possible to ignore the agenda for a long time and what threatens it
In order to know exactly what the agenda in the army looks like, find its sample on the Internet in order not to sign it, not knowing what it is.
If you do not want to go to training camps or do not want to serve in the army at all, then you can simply try not to receive the agenda. It should be understood that if a person does not sign on the agenda, then it does not have legal force. In the case of a call for fees, this can help, but if you want to be called up for military service, and you do not sign the agenda more than three times, it will surely arouse suspicion of workers of the military enlistment office and they will send a follow-up agenda to their place of work or study. Naturally, such an employee will be treated with caution, which will necessarily affect the future career of an employee.
Since the law says that after 27 years a person can no longer be taken to the army, many appear at the military registration and enlistment office at this age, not suspecting that they can be held criminally liable for 3 years, therefore they hide from documents like summaries in the military enlistment office for a medical examination, it will take up to 30 years.
How workers of a military registration and enlistment office can hand over the agenda
To know what to do when they brought you a subpoena to the draft board, you need to clearly remember your rights. Often, employees of the military enlistment office come to the apartment with the police and ask the conscript to go with them to the military registration and enlistment office. No need to be afraid of the police, their function is to protect the staff of the military enlistment office from violent "customers." Nobody can make you go against the will to the draft board.
Another way to deliver a subpoena is to hand it through an authorized person who is responsible for military registration in your work. Most often - this is the agenda for fees, when you need to recruit a sufficient number of military service in a short time.
Responsibility for failure to appear and good reasons for failure to appear on the agenda
Although a fine is required for failure to appear on the agenda, most often, military office workers are loyal to delays by several days (the main thing is not to miss the call time). If you start from the law, then any failure to appear on the agenda, including late arrivals, shall be punished with fines.
Good reasons for failure to appear on the agenda are:
- Mutilations or illnesses due to which the draftee cannot arrive on time at the draft board;
- Severe condition or death of close relatives;
- Natural disasters or other force majeure.
All this is not spelled out in the laws, but is a valid reason.
In order not to worry about subpoenas, it is worth going to study at a university or find another legal way to avoid serving in the army. In any case, it is better to repay the debt to the Motherland and serve a year than to run from the military commissar to 30 years.